Until I got married and had my own family there was only ever my mother and me. I knew very little about my mother's family or past because of her reluctance to talk about my father or her family in Jamaica. Consequently, growing up in Brighton, a seaside town on the south-east coast of England, I had a great sense of “not belonging” which for years caused me to feel insecure and become dysfunctional.
BUY NOW from AMAZON $2.99
- USEFUL LINKS FOR INDEPENDENT AUTHORS
- Extract from Olga – A Daughter’s Tale
- Why I Wrote 'Olga - A Daughter's Tale'
- May 8 : World Red Cross Red Cresent Day
- The Good and Not So Good Marketing Strategies I’ve Used to Promote My Book
- Why I Wrote ‘Olga – A Daughter’s Tale’
- The Power of Humanity
- Mothers: The Unsung Heroes
- To Pay or Not To Pay for Press Releases – That is the Question
- Blog Talk Radio Interviews
- Self-Published Author’s Marketing Strategies
- Researching “Olga – A Daughter’s Tale”
My Favourite Quote"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, champagne in one hand ... strawberries in the other and screaming: 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!' "