Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- OLGA (the movie)
- FREE DOWNLOAD FOR MOTHER’S DAY
- From Book to Film in 1001 easy steps……I wish!
- USEFUL LINKS FOR INDEPENDENT AUTHORS
- Extract from Olga – A Daughter’s Tale
- May 8 : World Red Cross Red Cresent Day
- The Good and Not So Good Marketing Strategies I’ve Used to Promote My Book
- Why I Wrote ‘Olga – A Daughter’s Tale’
- The Power of Humanity
- Mothers: The Unsung Heroes
- To Pay or Not To Pay for Press Releases – That is the Question
- Blog Talk Radio Interviews
My Favourite Quote"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, champagne in one hand ... strawberries in the other and screaming: 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!' "
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Marketing Strategies for Self Published Books
As a self-published author I’ve been reflecting on my journey promoting my book Olga – A Daughter’s Tale and I thought, dear reader, it might be useful to share some of the promotional strategies I’ve used to sell my book. … Continue reading
Go Back To Where You Came From was an Australian TV series broadcast in 2011. It was about six ordinary Australians each of whom had different opinions on Australia’s asylum seeker debate. The six Aussies had agreed to embark on … Continue reading
When I first started seriously marketing my book ‘Olga – A Daughter’s Tale’ I paid for two press release services to promote it to newspapers and magazines. A friend of mine, who’s in Media put the press release together for me. The results – nothing! I’d been … Continue reading